The Y knows kids. We create experiences that are fun, educational and even adventurous! At YMCA Day Camp, children spend time outdoors, practicing social and decision-making skills under the guidance of their heroes – the Y camp counselors. Our camps are safe and our value-based programming sets us apart. With a focus on caring, honesty, respect and responsibility your whole family will love joining ours.
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE Y CAMP - Register today!
CLICK HERE for the new 2013 Day Camp Brochure!
- Fun and knowledgeable counselors, all certified in First Aid, CPR-Pro and AED
- Free before and after care (7:00-9:00 a.m., 4:30-6:00 p.m.)
- Free weekly field trips
- Morning and afternoon snack offered at no extra cost
- Wide variety of options (Sports, Specialty, Teen, CIT, Partial Weeks, Adaptive)
- Discounted YMCA swim lessons for campers (at some locations)
- YMCA Day Camps are tax deductible and qualify for your flexible spending
- W-2 State and County Childcare Benefits are accepted (Title 10)
YMCA Camp FLY - Register Today!
Give your kids a fun, summer break from the classroom, yet still keep their brains in high gear!
CLICK HERE for the new 2013 Camp FLY Brochure!
Camp FLY is Sponsored by:
Click the logo to visit
the Wells Fargo website.