The Y's Before and After School Age Education programs serve kindergartners through middle schoolers with a variety of activities to explore and develop their interests and talents. Led by qualified, caring staff, most programs are located right at your child’s school. They’ll get help with homework, play sports and games, try their hands at art projects and more!
WHY CHOOSE THE Y?
- Flexible scheduling: 2-5 days of care available per week – morning care, afternoon care or both.
(4K Wraparound Care available at some locations)
- W2 state and county benefits accepted
- Discounts and scholarships available
- Character development education included in curriculum
- All participants receive 50% off a Family YMCA Membership
- Healthy lifestyle promoted through physical activity and a healthy snack offered in the afternoon
- School’s Out Programs are available for an additional fee