ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The YMCA Workplace Wellness Program is a way for companies and their employees to improve the health and overall quality of life.
WORKPLACE WELLNESS MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE:
to experience the Y prior to joining*
• One free week trial membership*
• Free wellness orientation
• Full access to all nine YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee locations,
and AWAY privileges at Ys across the nation
• Access to hundreds of free adult fitness classes with convenient
• Priority program registration, including convenient online registration
• Reduced rates on programs, including youth sports, swim lessons and much more
• On-site childcare (Child Watch) while you workout
• Access to member incentive programs to keep you motivated
• Custom options such as towel service, unlimited Child Watch, guest passes for
households with children, kit lockers and more
• Programs for the whole family, plus special family events
*To qualify, an individual must provide proof of employment for the trial week and not have participated as a corporate member in the past six months.
To find out if you work for a Workplace Wellness partner company contact your human resources department or call the YMCA center nearest you.