Join the Y
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That's why we're here with you every day, making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
At the Y, you'll find a community with an everyday mission to help you achieve a balance of spirit, mind and body. We do that by encouraging good health and fostering connections with new and old friends through sports, fun and shared interests.
Ready to join the Y? Stop in at one of our centers to learn more, take a tour and sign up to become a member.
Bring the following items with you:
1. Identification with your current address
2. Verification of account information (voided check is the best option)
3. Names and birthdates of all people being added to membership
4. Address verification of any adult 18 or older who will be added to the membership
5. Form of payment for records fee plus a prorated amount for the month you join in
6. If your employer is a corporate partner, verification of employment (company ID,
insurance card or check stub)
7. Name and address of any current member who might have referred you
Interested in saving time when signing up for a Y membership? Print and fill out the Membership Application Form and bring it with you when you visit your local YMCA to sign up!
If you have any questions or concerns prior to joining, please contact any one of our nine YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee locations listed below. To see membership rates, options and more, click here.
South Shore YMCA
West Suburban YMCA
The YMCA’s Scholarship Program, supported in part through contributions to the Annual Campaign, provides membership assistance and scholarships to programs like summer camp, child care and teen activities, to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. Contact one of the centers listed above for more information.