Join the Y
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
Ready to join the Y?
Stop in at one of our centers to learn more, take a tour and sign up to become a member.
Bring the following items with you:
1. Identification with your current address
2. Verification of account information
(voided check is the best option)
3. Names and birthdates of all people being
added to membership
4. Address verification of any adult 18 or older who will be added to the membership
5. Form of payment for records fee plus a prorated amount for the month you join in
6. If your employer is a corporate partner, verification of employment (company ID,
insurance card or check stub)
7. Name and address of any current member who might have referred you
Save time: Print and fill out the Membership Application Form and bring it with you.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to joining, please contact any one of our five YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee locations listed below. To see membership rates, options and more, click here.
South Shore YMCA
The YMCA’s Scholarship Program, supported in part through contributions to the Annual Campaign, provides membership assistance and scholarships to programs like summer camp, child care and teen activities, to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. Contact one of the centers listed above for more information.